24 April 2016

Back to Basics


You see me quite a lot wearing heels and feminine outfits, don`t you? Well, is not always like that and today I decided to share with you the other me: the one that enjoys basic items, comfy outfits and a relaxed mood in order to feel good the entire day, even if it`s a busy one or a leisure day.

Also, part of the basic outfit, is also my basic hairstyle...if we can call it this way. You know how much I love to wear soft waves, but this time is just a soft messy hair that needs not that much attention, bringing a natural look.
When was the last time you`ve tried this kind of outfit and style? For me, it has been a while, but I will try it more often I think because it feels great!

Wish you all a wonderful Sunday and enjoy the day as much as possible, because we are so close to a new week and we must have our batteries fully charged!

Kisses, M ♥

 I was wearing:
Shein Vest: Similar Here
Zara Top
Choies Pants: Here
Choies Sneakers: Here
Ideal Boutique Backpack: Here
Marc Jacobs Watch: Here











2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)