23 January 2016

Winter time


I know outside is really cold and you can see snow everywhere, but I decided to confront it and wear some of my favorite items. Also I have to admit that I did not stayed too much outside but it was long enough I can say :D

It`s been a while since I last wore my Jessica Buurman boots but it is time to get them back on the scene. You can see all the details about what I`m wearing and direct links to all the items so enjoy them and hurry up because most of the items can be found on sales!!

Wish you all a wonderful weekend and soon I will be back with something new for you!!

Kisses, Manuella ♥

 I was wearing:
Jessica Buurman Boots
Zara Pants from Kurtmann
Prada Sunglasses
Michael Kors Bag
She In Jacket
Romwe Shirt












2 comments:

  1. you can choose what you want to have in that particular toolbar charm so Light room does a lot up there was lucky we're sure Intelligex cut they can help you if you understand but you ‘redoing up but sometimes that's easy to inadvertently click one and find yourself in a different motor different view that can be disconcerting so if there happens to you if you tell me what member you can send questions me on this year but the other thing to do is just lookup Light room keyboard shortcuts and you .


    http://t-rexmusclefacts.com/intelligex/

    ReplyDelete
  2. accessible to be obtained I'm basically endeavoring to show you that there are true blue here now some you're going to ask Millionaire Blueprint questions about what how might I pay thus on Tara yet another you know and my them what yet direct answer you because her by her I am $459.99 you then gotten this honor 999 you can't go harder Amazon.

    http://x4facts.com/millionaire-blueprint-scam/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)